Our Tagger Support Staff is quick to respond and easy to reach.
Service Steps for the MidSouth Tagger
1. Please see our Troubleshooting Section for tips and videos to solve most tagger problems.
2. If none of our troubleshooting options help, call us. Our goal is to walk you through the repair steps over the phone.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Return Instructions for Service
If we are unable to resolve your tagger issue over the phone, you will need to return your tagger so our Support Staff can do an evaluation. Please follow these simple steps:
1. Download and complete the below Return Form. Please include this in your shipment box.
2. Once we received your tagger, we will confirm this via email.
3. Once we have done an assessment, we will call you with the repairs needed as well as cost.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM FOR ALL RETURN TAGGERS.
You can download this form to your computer or print directly from the website.
Need help finding your Tagger ID Number? It can be found on the Mounting Block of your tagger.
To better serve you, please include this form with any return taggers. A member of our Tagger Support Staff will confirm receipt of a tagger once it is received.
Any other questions, don't hesitate to call us.
MidSouth Design is located in Birmingham, Alabama and is the largest manufacturer of lumber tags, placards and bundle tags in the United States, having served the lumber industry worldwide for over 40 years. Additionally, MidSouth continues to provide labeling solutions to the building supply industry for products such as windows and doors. MidSouth also manufacturers the MidSouth Tagger, a lumber tagger in its 3rd generation of production.
109 Citation Court
Birmingham, AL 35209-6306