Continued growth, we move again.
2000 - More space + new equipment
A leader in the Lumber Industry.
2004 - Largest Supplier in North America
We continue to impact the Lumber Industry.
- Development of two unique ink systems that are able to withstand the chemical treatment processes and provide outdoor fade resistance.
- Developed a better tooling system to provide 100% material extraction in slotted tag production, providing a major improvement in operation of automatic taggers.
2005 - Develop new processes and ink systems
The MidSouth Tagger
2009 - Research and development begins
2012 - Expanded production floor + climate controlled storage
Expands business capabilities.
2016 - New Equipment, Dedicated Supply Chain, Second Production Shift
- Addition of a flexographic press for dedicated label production.
- Developed a dedicated supply chain with 3 months of material on-hand at all times, allowing for greater turnaround and service for our customers, resulting in never having to "order in" product.
- Addition of second shift to handle business volume.
- Added our Express Lane Program, allowing for a 7 day "express" turnaround on lumber tags production.